Sunday, May 16, 2010

I miss my pool

Herro mongorrians,

I love being home, but I miss my pool in North Carolina. And the sun. RIP.

I start my first day of work tomorrow. Not gonna lie, a little nervous. I'm hoping I can handle the work they give me. We shall see.

I don't really have much to say on this post I'm just trying to get used to updating more than once a week. I'm currently watching the Magic/Celtics game. I'm still really pissed the Cavs lost. I like Lebron a lot, but more imporantly, one of my husbands behind Leo plays for the Cavs. Anderson Varejao.

Now some of you may be thinking..Meems..wtf, he's not even cute. Well I think he is. And he has a few qualities I require in my men- he's tall, (preferably at least 6'5), he has shaggy hair, he's tall, and he has shaggy hair. Oh, and he plays basketball so he'll fit in with my family. Did I mention he has shaggy hair?

But, even though the Cavs lost, it's okay. The Magic are still in it, and another husband of mine is Dwight Howard.



He is a beautiful man. He is lacking the hair requirement, but he is tall- 6'11- also known as the perfect height for me. And he is in McDonald's commercials. And he gives back a lot from what I can tell from Twitter stalking. (Follow me here)

Speaking of Twitter, I just discovered yesterday that Leo is now on it. So. Game Over. Our love affair is about to begin, he just doesn't know it yet. Bar Rafaeli has nothing on me...

Well now that none of you have any respect for me after this ridiculous celeb crazy stalker post, I shall talk to you later, with updates from my first week on the job!

Peace, Love and Leo,

Mims



No comments:

Post a Comment