Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Don't call my name, Alejandro





That cartoon is actually going to be me.

First things first, my friend Jared pointed out to me after my last post that one of my boyfriends, Anderson, resembles Sideshow Bob. I don't watch the Simpsons, so I didn't know who Sideshow Bob was. So, he kindly sent me a picture to show me...sadly when I put him next to A.V. I see the similarities.




(Note- I cannot for the life of me figure out how to put those pics side by side. Anyone?)

Also, Leo is on the cover of Esquire. Check it out.

Okay so there is this HILARIOUS video that I found before finals. I mean absolutely spot on on how girls act. I can't tell you how many times I've said to my friends- "If we're going out tonight then I'm not eating dinner." Watch the video here or below..if you are girl you will inevitably find it funnier than if you're a boy. There's a boy counterpart here...but it's not as funny to me.

I am updating on my lunch break right now. I love the job so far. The environment is very chill and laid back which suits me perfectly. This week they are training us on everything we need to know before they throw us to the wolves to fend for ourselves. This morning we learned Defenses to argue for misdemeanors, like Public Intox, DUI, Public Nudity, Public Indecency, possession of Marijuana, and all that jazz. The exciting thing is that the Indy 500 is coming up so all of those misdemeanors are going to skyrocket surrounding the Race. Apparently our office has attorneys just go chill at the Intake Center because sometimes 100 people are arrested a night. Unreal.

I realized that a lot of the good stories I am going to have, I won't be able to post on here without violating any Attorney/Client privilege rules. However, I'll still tell you funny stuff that happens that doesn't involve my clients or anything that would get me in trouble. I have a feeling there will be plenty.

Till next time- Peace, Love and Leo

Mims



No comments:

Post a Comment