Monday, October 18, 2010

How well do YOU know Mimi?


Where you been?

Wow I haven't blogged in legit 3 months. I know my fans are dying. I apologize. Life gets in the way of blogging. And by life I mean TV shows- I recently got into Dexter, and have finished all 4 seasons in two weeks. Some may call this pathetic, I call this impressive.

So, today I thought I would do something fun for you- a quiz. How well do you know me? We'll start easy... answer key and prizes will be at the bottom...

1.)What movie did I see in the theater 9 times?
a.)Remember the Titans
b.)Titanic
c.)Inglorious Basterds
d.)Beauty and the Beast

2.)Which piece or pieces of jewelry do I never take off?
a.)The ring Chief gave me at graduation
b.)The necklace Chief and Meech gave me at graduation
c.)My ND class ring
d.) A and C
e.) B and C

3.)Where have I said that I am getting married at for as long as I can remember?
a.)Notre Dame- service in Basillica, reception in JACC
b.)Disney World
c.)Indianapolis so I'm close to home
d.)Belgium where my parents got married

4.) What do I plan on doing when I graduate?
a.)Moving to Indianapolis and becoming a PD
b.)Moving to DC and becoming a PD
c.)Going to another grad school to get a masters in social work
d.)Bumming off Chief and Meech till they kick me out and I have to get a job

5.)When I was little, what was (read: still is) my biggest fear?
a.)Spiders
b.) Snakes
c.) Thunderstorms
d.) Being a giant

6.)In High School I was the:
a)Senior Class President
b.)Homecoming Queen
c.)Sister in Kristof's basketball glory shadows
d.)Girl who sketched on boys from different schools
e.)all of the above

7.)Even if I'm in a good mood, certain things can make me cry instantly. One of these is:
a.)Songs I think would make good father/daughter wedding dance songs
b.)Those ASPCA animal commercials
c.)Thinking about the time Domer got hit by a car
d.)Greys Anatomy episodes

8.)Who is Big Chief?
a)Domer
b.)My dad
c)Dan Hess
d)My Grandpa

9.)What sports did I play in high school?
a.)Basketball and Golf
b.)Soccer and Gymnastics
c.)Softball and Swimming
d.)Basketball and Softball

10.)What do I think is a huge turn off?
a)Guys who act like thugs
b.)Guys who take longer to get ready than me
c.)Guys who don't have any game/Guys who think they have game but they don't
d.)Guys who aren't Leonardo DiCaprio
e.)All of the above

Alright....ANSWER KEY!!

1.)B
2.)E
3.)B
4)A
5.)C..although Ill give you D to because I still am afraid of being a giant.
6.)E
7.)A
8.)B
9.)C
10.)E


Hope you enjoyed the quiz...now you know a tad more about me. Whether that is good or bad...jury's still out.

Peace, Love and Leo

Mimi





1 comment:

  1. Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.

    kristofs jewelers

    ReplyDelete